Welcome to Our Practice
Our office is Re-opening June 1st!
We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and we are all looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you’ve noticed during your visits to our office. City Square Dental follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
At your next appointment, you will notice these changes that we have made to help protect our patients and staff:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again and your temperature will be taken when you are in the office.
• Please call from your car to check in when you arrive for your appointment. We ask that you wait in your car and we will call you when your treatment room is ready. City Square Dental temporarily has two reserved parking spaces in front of our office marked with orange cones and signs.
• Companions must wait in the car as we are not using the waiting room at this time.
• You are required to wear a face mask upon entering the office. You will be greeted by a staff member at the entrance door. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• Medical grade HEPA air purifiers have been placed around the office to remove aerosol. We have one large volume unit that filters the entire square footage of our office as well as six smaller units, one for each treatment room.
Thank you for being our patient. We cannot express our gratitude enough for the understanding and patience you’ve shown during these uncertain times. Many of you have called to schedule an appointment or had an appointment cancelled. You’ll be hearing from us soon. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office!
News from City Square Dental - Woodstock IL
Modern Dentistry. Modern Lifestyles.
Same appointment crowns!
Our office is conveniently located just off the historic Woodstock Square, Woodstock IL.